Clean Sink in Woodland
This customer's kitchen was heavily soiled during a fire from a space heater that left debris throughout their home. The kitchen was especially affected, which you can see by the pictures of this sink. Because the home had to sit unoccupied for several months while repairs were being made, dirt accumulated and the home necessitated a thorough cleaning. The homeowners were discouraged at first, but our professionals at SERVPRO of Vacaville assured them that we could return their home to its original pristine condition and they were very pleased with the outcome. SERVPRO of Vacaville was happy to help return this family to their home.