Bathtub Overflow in Apartment Complex
SERVPRO of Vacaville recently received an early morning call when an apartment complex had an unfortunate accident. A bathtub in one of their units overflowed and saturated a nearby wall. Our crews had to tear out the drywall and immediately set up a containment area so that any potential mold did not get into unaffected areas. The fire wall was allowed to dry for two days before sanding for mold cleaning. After it was dry, the wall was treated with anti-microbial disinfectant. Their work also included sanding the wood framing, wire brushing the corners of the room and wiping down the studs.